- I made 3 blog friends
- My projects were featured on 3 sites
- I’ve had a couple of my pics pinned on Pinterest
- I started a Smart Girls DIY facebook page
- I was approved for Google AdSense and made $1 so far!
- I took an intro to Photoshop class at the local community college
- I’ve learned the the blogging community is super supportive! People don’t leave mean comments and I’ve found people are really willing to help a girl out. (Dude, that’s not an accomplishment, but whatever!)
- I learned how and why it’s important to have readers click through on posts
- I figured out how to let people follow me (yeah, I know, I think I should rethink the name of my blog) The easiest way is through Bloglovin. Check it out if you don’t know what I’m talking about. It’s cool! Follow my blog with Bloglovin
- I have STARTED about 25 projects since I began blogging. (Yeah, I know, I’ve only posted about 5. Well… the rest aren’t finished!)
- I’ve learned that I am way more of a builder than a stylist. I can design, as in draw up building plans, but I have no patience for mood boards, etc. Live and learn!
- I’ve managed to take pictures of my yard every week, even though I never manage to post them on time. Only Nicole would notice anyway. 🙂
- I finally finished two nagging projects: the staircase and the laundry room. And I am happy to share both reveals with you this week!! (Hopefully)
I am not going to even attempt to share with you all the things I hope to accomplish in the next 6 months. I’m going to try to lay off making lists, at least for one day! A huge THANK YOU to everyone who has been reading my blog (all 8 of you)!! I promise I will make it better soon. Here’s a sneak peak shot at one of my many un-finished projects projects in the works.