Things have been a little crazy around here lately. Okay, well things are always crazy around here, but this week has been rough. Hubby has been away and kid #2 has had a fever for 8 straight days. Yes, I took her to urgent care over the weekend. Yes, we’re going to the pediatrician at 1:30 today. BTW my iPhone keeps turning pediatrician into Pediatritian, with a capital and a t. WTF? Well, we all know I can’t spell, so that’s okay.
Needless to say I haven’t had a lot of time to “find fall” yet this season, and technically I’m not even late yet! My kids have been using “technically” a lot lately. I wonder if they got it from me? Nah, it’s probably from Phineas and Ferb, which they’ve been watching an insane amount because they were off school yesterday and today, and one of them is sick. What, it’s hard to entertain two kids when the 3rd is miserable. I did drive them all to miniature golf yesterday and sat in the car with poor Lulu, while the others played. Hey, I’m just glad the fall weather has kicked in. Oh how I missed my skinny jeans!
So anyway, thanks to the Finding Fall link party, fall has found its way to me. Yay! Thank you to everyone who submitted a project! I’m going to share a few of my favorites, but don’t
forget to check out my bloggy friends’ favorites too.
- Sharon of Pretty Practical Home
- Rachel of Architecture of a Mom
- Kim of Hunt and Host
- Katie of Twin Stripe
- Laura Jo of Wildwood Vale
- Melanie of Lost and Found Decor
- Pam of Our Little Tinies
My Finding Fall Favorites
- Heather from The Heathered Nest always knocks it out of the park, so I wasn’t at all surprised to learn that this settee was one of her first upholstery projects. Here it is all decked out for Halloween. She shares other great ideas to decorate for her favorite holiday, so be sure to check it out!
- Rachel from Architecture of a Mom blew my mind with her No Churn Pumpkin Ice Cream. No churn? No nothing! Throw the 4 ingredients together and stick it in the freezer! Hello easy! Plus it looks delicious.
- I love these adorable pumpkin appliques Jen used on t-shirts and onsies. So cute! Check out more of her great ideas at The Life of Jennifer Dawn.
And now I’m off to see the doctor… Update: It’s strep-pneumonia
Be sure to check out more posts about our family life below!