This s’mores craft post originally appeared as part of the Crafty Camping Weekend post, but I decided it was so cool that it should have its very own post.
How to make S’mores SWAPS
- felt sheets for the graham cracker (I would have preferred to use something stiffer, like the foam, but couldn’t find any in the right color)
- brown foam sheets for chocolate
- white pom poms or cotton balls for the marshmallow
- glue gun with glue
- googly eyes
- safety pins
*Amazon affiliate links included for your convenience*
- Cut foam/felt into squares
- Assemble s’mores — from the bottom, light brown (graham cracker), white pom pom (marshmallow), dark brown (chocolate), light brown (graham cracker)
- Have an adult use the glue gun to attach the pieces, including the eyes
- Add the safety pin
As you can see from the picture, our girls decided to assemble the s’mores in unique ways. Some used the dark brown foam as both graham cracker and chocolate. Hey, whatever makes you happy!
If you’re thinking about using this SWAP in the future, be sure to pin it so you can save it for later!