Who’s ready to shop? I am so excited that we’re finally getting a Cost Plus World Market in nearby Shrewsbury New Jersey! Am I the only one who has ever been jealous when someone mentions picking something up at World Market, while you’ve been forced to shop online? I know there are bigger travesties in life, but don’t rain on my parade people… I am super excited to check out all the goodies in person.
So really, who wants to come shopping? The new store is in Shrewsbury, at 490 Broad Street, and it opens this Thursday 12/10! You can get all the info AND a 15% off coupon HERE, or check out all the details at the end of this post.
What do I plan to buy? Well, who knows really, but my family room could use some finishing touches. I haven’t mentioned my family room lately because
I’m embarrassed to remind you that there is another room in my house I haven’t completed I’ve been busy with other things, but now that I am definitely hosting Christmas I figured I should pull it together. And yes, I’m hosting Christmas without a working kitchen, so the least I can do for my family is give them a stylish family room to relax in. (The family room posts can be found HERE) Right now it looks like this. Sigh.
I will also have my eye out for a few teacher gifts. You know, if I don’t have time to DIY something.
My shopping list:
- Curtains for the family room – maybe these gold and teal ikat curtains
- A new chandelier for the entryway – there are so many options! I love the metal orb and the beaded chandelier.
- Two lights for above the (soon to be) kitchen island – I think these gold lotus pendants are stunning, but I’m not entirely sure I can convince hubby of their manliness.
- Festive decor for the dining room (to counterbalance the paper plates I’ll be using on Christmas) – hubby will love this golden-brown and red folk bird table runner because it’s definitely a nod to his Danish roots.
In case of a Christmas miracle (of the selfish retail variety), let it be known that I would love this beautiful turkish floor runner for my hallway. Pretty please.
I can’t wait to see what I find in the store and if I can pull it all off by Christmas!
GRAND OPENING – December 10th
Cost Plus World Market
490 Broad Street
Shrewbury, NJ 07702
M-S: 9am – 10pm
Sun: 9am – 9pm
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Thursday, December 10th
- 9am – special ribbon cutting ceremony-store opening immediately following
- $10 Cost Plus World Market gift card for the first 100 customers in the door!
Thursday, December 10 – Sunday, December 13
- Free tasting and live entertainment
- 4-7pm Thursday & Friday
- 1-4pm Saturday & Sunday
- Daily Raffle Drawings Prizes include two (2) $250 World Market gift cards each day
- Spend $40 and get 2 FREE Movie Admissions (while supplies last. Limited to the first 250 customers each day)
- Free tote bags for the first 100 customers in the door each day.
- Join our World Market Explorer Rewards Program and earn TRIPLE CREDITS this weekend only. See associate for details.
- Plus, SAVE AN EXTRA 15% on your next purchase. Offer valid 12/6/15 – 12/13/15. Valid at the Shrewsbury, NJ Cost Plus World Market store only. For coupon: http://www.worldmarket.com/category/code/shrewsbury-grand-opening.do
** This is a sponsored post by Cost Plus World Market and I will be lucky enough to get a sneak peek at the shop before it opens to the public. Woohoo! Find my full disclosure policy here. **